These light-coverage capsules adapt to every type of skin, so they can be used by everyone. Their complexion-perfecting fluid gives the complexion a natural glow, making it luminous and even in just one step. Only one dose is needed to obtain a natural, satin-finish coverage. Its formula contains 94% natural ingredients. The remaining 6% help guarantee an optimal make-up result, sensoriality and proper conservation of the product. Its delicate and addictive peach fragrance, the hallmark scent of the Milky range, indulges the senses.
Free Standard Delivery on all orders - up to 3 working days (*some area codes are subject to GAP Akis Express Pickup see here)
Click & Collect In-Storeson all orders - Enjoy Click & Collect at any ERA Department Store of your choice. Just select your preferred Department Store at the Checkout. * We will notify you once your order is ready to be picked up - up to 3 working days.
RETURNS In case you wish to return your order or part of it, you can do so within 28 days from the day of delivery.
For Health & Hygiene reasons the following products are NOT eligible for return: Items that are not sealed, Eyeliners, Mascaras, Lip Glosses, Brow Mascaras, Nail Polishes (Base Coats, Top Coats, Nail Treatments, Eye lashes, Eye Lash Curlers, Nail Files, Nail Clippers, Nail Scissors, Hair Grooming Scissors, Lip Liners, Brow Pencils, Hair Colorants, Deodorant, Shaving Tool Sets.) Please see our full Returns Policyhere. All returns requests must be logged in our Returns Center.
You may also like
CLICK & COLLECT IN-STORES
UNIQUE BY ERMES
Sign up for the latest updates, news, offers and more!
Product has been added to your wishlist.
You can view your wishlist by creating or login account.
Please create account through ##customer_email## email