GRANDIÔSE LASH TRANSFORMATION: FANNED-OUT LASHES, DIVINE CURVES.
Lancôme reinvents its mascara and unveils a new application technique that effortlessly creates perfectly open, full and even lashes. For the 1st time in Lancôme history, this patent-pending “Swan-NeckTM” wand and high-precision brush can grab lashes close to the roots to perfectly fan them out, corner to corner.
Starting with the first stroke, lashes are coated from root to tip. Adapted to suit different eye shapes, this mascara creates a spectacular wide-angle fan effect. An innovative formula enriched with Lancôme’s exclusive Native Rose-Cell ExtractTM. Captivating, eyes are simply Grandiose.
Benefits: Access to all lashes from corner to corner, full lash coverage from root to tip, perfectly open, full and even lash fringe, wide-angle fan effect, intense lashes, captivating eyes.
Position the brush at the root of the lashes. Work the lashes starting at the outer corner of the eye moving inward and extend through the lashes using a zigzag motion.
1. Outer corner & center: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes.
2. Inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes.
3. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you cross your hand over your nose Outer corner & center: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes. Inner corner: hold wand vertically to lift and extend the lashes. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
LEFT EYE: if you turn your wrist or switch hands Outer corner: hold wand with curve facing down to lift and wing-out the lashes. Center & inner corner: hold wand with curve facing up to lift and extend the lashes. Lower lashes: hold wand with curve facing up to define the lashes.
For a more expert technique, rotate your wrist according to the 3 zones of the eye:
1. Start by applying mascara to the outer corner lashes. Hold the wand with the curve facing down and wing-out the lashes.
2. Slightly rotate the wand between your fingers a third of the way round: the brush naturally positions itself horizontally over the central third of the eye. Lift the lashes up.
3. Once again rotate the wand another third of the way round, positioning the brush over the remaining inner third. Naturally tilted, the brush is now pointing towards the nose. Extend the lashes inward.
Free Standard Delivery on all orders - up to 3 working days (*some area codes are subject to GAP Akis Express Pickup see here)
Click & Collect In-Stores on all orders - Enjoy Click & Collect at any ERA Department Store of your choice. Just select your preferred Department Store at the Checkout. * We will notify you once your order is ready to be picked up - up to 3 working days.
In case you wish to return your order or part of it, you can do so within 28 days from the day of delivery.
For Health & Hygiene reasons the following products are NOT eligible for return:
Items that are not sealed, Eyeliners, Mascaras, Lip Glosses, Brow Mascaras, Nail Polishes (Base Coats, Top Coats, Nail Treatments, Eye lashes, Eye Lash Curlers, Nail Files, Nail Clippers, Nail Scissors, Hair Grooming Scissors, Lip Liners, Brow Pencils, Hair Colorants, Deodorant, Shaving Tool Sets.)
Please see our full Returns Policy here.
All returns requests must be logged in our Returns Center.